Customizing Netscape w/.Xresources & .Xdefaults

A couple of years ago I asked this question and received a reply that
answered it. I need to ask again due to a recent destruction of all of
my systems including the archives. I want to remove the "SHOP" button
from the Netscape toolbar. I did this before by altering it when loading
with .Xdefaults & .Xresources. I also had a nice FIND button that
searched the current page. I have been unable to locate the web pages
that have this info. If anyone recalls it's location please forward. I
did search the Debian mailing list archives very thoroughly.
Thanks
John