Re: Missing gnumeric dependency?

On Tue, May 22, 2001 at 13:57:48 -0500, Dave Sherohman wrote:
> > > - and, if I did, would dpkg just put it back when the next revision of
> > > gnumeric gets installed?
> > Indeed.
> Any way to avoid that?

No; it's simply a part of the gnumeric package. Better file a bug report so
the next revision won't have this problem again.

> > Configure gnumeric not to load all plugins by default.
> Can this be done globally or is it strictly a per-user setting?

AFAIK it is per-user only.

HTH,
Ray
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.