Gnus mail with pop/smtp

I would like to use gnus as my mail-client since kmail cannot handle larger
ammounts of mail especially well (i.e. it crashes).

However, I have tried to search for an easy way to understanding and setting
up gnus for use with multiple mail-addresses and pop/smtp-servers but found
nothing.  The 'tutorial' on my.gnus.org is by far not good enough for (at
least) _me_ to understand anything.

Any good resources?  I probably need something more step-by-step stuff that
focuses on mail and not news.

--
Ole Sebastian Stein
osstein@stud.ntnu.no

``It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems with just
potatoes.'' - Life, the universe and everything (Chapter 24), D. Adams