Re: Karsten's browser reviews (updated)

Last time I've checked, this deb-url contained galeon and ximian packages
of mozilla. They use a strange numbering scheme for the libnspr4 package
and are never uptodate.
Take the deb of galeon and install it with "dpkg -i galeon.deb".

NB: galeon won't work with mozilla0.9 from kitame. You need to keep your
old 0.8.1 or you need to download the deb source add the attached patch in
the sub-directory pstream/patches/ and rebuild it.

If you are under unstable (aka sid), you can download the resulting package
at http://christophe.barbe.online.fr/download/

Christophe