Re: Booting under a user login

Yes, but you know, with 64 MB of memory, choosing kdm (and kde as a desktop)
StarOffice runs very slowly.

For my experience on my laptop I prefere to start StarOffice by means of
startx putting these two lines in .xinitrc:
icewm  # a much ligther window manager than any gnome or kde
/home/user/office52/./soffice   #
In so doing I spare about 15 Mb of memory in favour the CUMBERSOME StarOffice.

Any other console-command option? to put in a bash script?

Vittorio