Re: DVD's

On Tue, May 22, 2001 at 06:39:40AM +0000, Jens Luedicke wrote:
> whats the current state of development regarding
> debian packages for watching DVD's?

i couldn't use the debian packages, since the encrypted dvd plugin
isn't exactly distributable with debian, so i built xine from source
and added the css plugin to play my dvd's.

http://xine.sourceforge.net/

this player has been incredibly useful, especially in its latest
release.  it's brought me a giant step closer to being able to remove
that win98 partition from my laptop.

--
| glynis@hjsoft.com         http://www.hjsoft.com/~glynis/ |