Re: Strange reboot

Very strange.  I am currently at work, ssh'd into my network at home.  I
telnetted over to my workstation, and expected to pick up a screen
session.  Unfortunately, the machine must have reset at around 5am
(according to uptime).  Same Debian/kernel versions.

Cliff Rowley

The reader this message encounters not failing to understand is cursed.

- while (!asleep) { code(); }