Re: dbootstrap

On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 08:50:01AM -0500, Andrew D Dixon wrote:
> Leen Besselink wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 18 May 2001, Andrew D Dixon wrote:
> >
> > > Hi All,
>
> <snip>
>

> > > Does anyone know where the source for dbootstrap lives?
> >
> > In bootfloppies maybe ??? Dunno
> >

> All I can find are the executables in:
>     "/debian/dists/stable/main/disks-powerpc/current/prep/images-1.44"
> on:
>     "ftp.us.debian.org"
> There are all the *.bin files there but no source?
>
> Any other clues?

try boot-floppies CVS.  unfortunatly last time i tried to do an
anonymous checkout i still got the `server aborted, cannot allocate 60
bytes' or such at some point, i don't remember if there is a
workaround for that, check the archives.  (you can still get most
everything, including dbootstrap it looks like).

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/