ATI Rage 128 virtual screen

     [Please cc responses direct, as not subscribed to list]

Can any of you good folks help me out with a correctly configured
XF86Config-4 file, set up for an ATI Rage 128 with 16M of memory, to
give an actual window of 1024x768 on a virtual screen area of 1600x1280?
One that works?

I can't seem to do it, not nohow -- and I know the card's capable of it
(I've been working with it for over a year now, until I upgraded
XFree86 and a few other things recently).

Or, if there's a problem, clue me in as to what's no longer working as
it used to.

TIA

msw
--
Martin Wheeler       -        StarTEXT - Glastonbury - BA6 9PH - England
[1] mwheeler@startext.co.uk                   http://www.startext.co.uk/

     - Share your knowledge. It's one way to achieve immortality. -