Re: Running X apps in Windows

On Fri, May 18, 2001 at 05:33:46PM -0500, Jonathan Daugherty wrote:
| Does anyone know of a FREE package allowing one to run an X app on a
| linux box in such a way that it can be used across a network on a
| windows box, in the same way that X apps can be run over networks?

Cygwin has XFree86 with it, though I didn't get it to work.  I usually
use the demo version of XWin32.  The older demo that I use allows 2
hours of use before you must quit the xserver and run it again.  A
while ago I saw a newer demo that only allowed for 30 minutes.

Try searching on google for  Windows and XServer.

-D