Installation ?mounting partitions?

I am reinstalling debian 2.2r3 from CD after aborting
mid floppy disk installation a last week. My hard
drive I already partitioned last week as per
partitioning mini-How To recommendations. The thing is
I don't remember which partition was intended for what
purpose and the only way I can guess this is to know
the size of each partition. What is the command to
switch to a diffent screen from the installation
screen then I can run fdisk and figure out the size of
the partitions and then go on to finish my install of
Potatoe. Thanks.