Re: [users] Re: motherboard info

also sprach Dana J . Laude (on Wed, 16 May 2001 04:49:05PM -0500):
> Open up the case and use a flashlight? ;-)  That's about the
> only option I can think of, but who knows... might just be
> a program that does this.

yeah well. you do that on a running system with 70 users and you are,
um, brave. nope - one rule i learnt. never ever touch a running
system (it's not like i used to remove IDE drives or stuff like that
:->)

all i ask of life is a constant and
exaggerated sense of my own importance.