Re: apt-get offline

On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 12:28:12PM +0200 or thereabouts, Joerg Johannes wrote:
> Hello List
>
> [...] NT one has no wget...)

I use Windows Commander on my WinME/Woody Notebook when being forced to
use the builtin winmodem. WC supports downloading files from a list - but
you have to make it a dos file first. (www.ghisler.com)

Just do a

apt-get upgrade --print-uris -y  &2>1 | grep ^deb | todos > download.txt

(writing this from memory - maybe typos)

and on Windows Commander 'ftp download from file'. Works nice for me.

hth,

Karsten

--
Karsten Heymann                      <karsten.heymann@gmx.de>