Re: logitech mouseManPlus and fourth button: how to make it work?

On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 09:46:10PM -0700, Erik Steffl wrote:
> 	logitech cordless mouseMan wheel mouse (4 buttons & wheel)
> 	XFree86 Version 4.0.3

I've a logitech mouseman wheel, but i'm running XFree version 3
something.  The sixth button (the wheel when pressed is button 2, when
wheel-ed 4 and 5, so that leaves six for the side button:).  IIRQ (and
beware it has been some time since i tried it) if I commented out the
line 'Buttons "6"' the side button worked as a duplicate for the 2e
button, but if I left it in it didn't work.  Maybe XFree 4 can handle
more then 5 buttons, but XFree 3 had problems there.

--
groetjes, carel