scripted jumpstarts?

  I just started at a new company.  They're using alot of Redhat because
they can kickstart the installs and script them also, making the installs
real easy once the initial scripting is done.

  Does debian have this capabilty?  Any thoughts on how or any GOOD short
to the point HOWTO's on setting this up?

Robert

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER: