email: Windows (Outlook, Eudora) -> Linux

Hello,

I searched the mail archives and could find anything on this rudimentary topic.

How do I retrieve my saved email from my Winbox? I'd like to save my folder structure too, if possible.

While I'm transferring my mail, how can I eliminate duplicate messages? (With windows, this simple task not easy.)

Please cc: me directly, as I've unsubscribed from my high-volume e-lists until my conversion is complete. :-)

Thanks,
Paul