Re: Filtering mail w/ procmail

On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 05:11:17AM +1000, mdevin@ozemail.com.au wrote:
> On Sat, May 12, 2001 at 11:07:25AM -0500, will trillich wrote:
> > after a pattern-match string such as

> > whatever string MATCHES AFTER "\/" is dumped into $MATCH.
>
> I think I will have to set up a procmail recipe for your emails and
> save them in ~/mail/linux-tips.  Thanks for the explanation.  Your
> emails are very educational.

delighted to be of service. anguished at having a reputation to
live up to. confused as to whether to be proud or paranoid.
alarmed that both start with 'p'.

and just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to
get you. :/

the procmail proposal gives me warm squishies, but be warned --
i'll post blitheringly newbiesh questions now and then, so keep
a sharp eye, and you'll be able to help me out, too, someday.

i'm just lucky in that i'm about a week and a half ahead of you.

not that there's anything wrong with that.

--
DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #13 from Will Trillich <will@serensoft.com>
: