Re: Filtering mail w/ procmail

Instead of the XMailingList Header,You may try the From:, To:, Cc: headers
which will never fail,as I have found. My .procmailrc is managing three
mailing lists without any probs. Look at the headers of the mails you
get fromthe lists, see which header is the most common factor(Should be
To, Cc) and put it in your .procmailrc.

Once upon a time, Cameron Matheson <cmatheson3@yahoo.com> found a keyboard. And typed: