Filtering mail w/ procmail

I have a little problem.  I'm subscribed to three mailing lists (debian-user,
agenda-user, and sdl), and the mail is a little overwhelming.  Back in the day,
i used Mozilla to filter the mail into different folders, but now I use mutt.
It looks like the best way to filter would be to use procmail, so I set up my
.procmailrc like so:

#debian-user mailing list

#agenda-user mailing list

#sdl programming list

Unfortunately, only the debian list is filtered.  I'm assuming this is because
my syntax is wrong, but the man page and examples didn't help me find my
problem.  Anyone know what's going on?

Cameron Matheson

Do You Yahoo!?