Hylafax probs

I've just installed Hylafax under potato. When I've launched faxsetup the
program has complained about the absence of the courier definition under
/usr/share/enscript/afm, while there are many afm files under that directory.
I've tried to add the line "FontDir: /usr/share/enscript/afm" and now
faxsetup is complaining that the program etc/hylafax/vgetty-link is missing,
which is true!
How can I fix the problems and where can I find that vgetty-link file?
Ciao
Vittorio