Re: woody release date

On Sun, May 13, 2001 at 06:25:35PM -0400, Stuart Krivis wrote:
> I've always wondered why Debian has such trouble with releases. The
> RedHat clones put stuff out regularly. Yeah, I know, Debian actually
> wants things to _work_. :-) But FreeBSD also does a better job at new
> releases, and FreeBSD is high quality like Debian IMO.

Debian put a stable update (2.2r3) out in the last couple of months. It's
not that uncommon for this to happen more often than rh/friends...

(I know, it's not a full update. The reasons are somewhat obvious, and
discussed elsewhere in this thread)

--
Andrew Suffield <asuffield@users.sourceforge.net>