Re: {latex,sgml,xml} packages for creating resume?

On Sun, May 13, 2001 at 11:25:23PM -0700, David Monarres wrote:
> I know that this isn't neccesarily debian specific, but I was looking for a
> dtd or latex package that I could use to create a resume. I know that it is
> probably true that everybody uses word proccessors for this type of task,
> but I have been writing papers with latex for the past year and it just
> looks better to me (without having to think about format either). I have
> apt-cache search resume and searched for things related to tex and latex
> and didn't find anything. I was wondering if there was something that I
> have missed?

if you don't find what you need in debian you might want to search ctan
(http://www.ctan.org)

vita: This class provides necessary macros to prepare your Curriculum
      Vitae or Resume.

yours martin
--
GnuPG 1024D/3E8DCCC0 30DC 1D28 1D79 32F5 5E67  3ABB 28EE B35A 3E8D CCC0
   work: factline Krisper Fabro Harnoncourt OEG (www.factline.com)