Re: [users] mutt, email and ssl: SSL is unavailable.

also sprach Erik Steffl (on Sun, 13 May 2001 02:08:18AM -0700):
>   is there anything I have to do to enable ssl? Since the description of
> mutt package says it supports ssl I thought it would work right away.
> There is no separate mutt-ssl package...

my experience is that the mutt package does not support ssl. why don't
you do an 'ldd /usr/bin/mutt' to find out - it'll show mutt to be
linked against an ssl library if ssl is used.

and if i am right, you might want to consider checking the bug
database and filing a bug if it doesn't exist yet...

"if I can't dance, i don't want to be part of your revolution."
                                                        - emma goldman