Re: Mouse in xterm , mc problem.

Steve Kieu <haiquy@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I got a minor problem ,I can not use mouse in rxvt or
> xterm running mc; before in slack I can use it. Even
> vim , I can not use (although I have set mouse
> options). In console I try to run gpm and mc, but have
> not test it yet. I use debian 2.2 r3.

You probably have your $TERM variable set to rxvt and I don't
think that any of the rxvt* terminfos support the use of mouse
(correct me anyone).

I therefore use xterm-color, i.e. put

  export TERM=xterm-color

in your .bashrc

Regards,

Morten

--
"Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast. In the pool where
 you least expect it, will be a fish."				     (Ovid)