Re: how to setup WMPPP

Ardy -- Not Entered -- <pengamen@linuxmail.org> wrote:

[you might like to wrap your lines a wee bit..I did it for you]

> hai i need some help from you guys out there , does anybody
> know hot to setup WMPPP and also how to make it work? because
> this is first time for me to use wmppp , before i just use "pon
> and poff" to connect/disconnect my dialup internet , so please
> if someone knows about how to setup and make it work , i need
> some info for this

Read the documentation in /user/share/doc/wmppp.app. There are
some example files. If that doesn't get you going then return
with some more specific questions.

Regards,

Morten

--
"I don't like money actually, but it quiets my nerves." (Joe Louis)