Mouse in xterm , mc problem.

Hi, all debian users,

I am not new to Linux but quite new to Debian  :-) as
I just finished installation yesterday (switch from
slack). And I am impressed !.

I got a minor problem ,I can not use mouse in rxvt or
xterm running mc; before in slack I can use it. Even
vim , I can not use (although I have set mouse
options). In console I try to run gpm and mc, but have
not test it yet. I use debian 2.2 r3.

If any one has any idea why or which package I need to
install pls give me an advice,
thank you very much

Steve

=====
S.KIEU

http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- Voice chat, mail alerts, stock quotes and favourite news and lots more!