Postfix + IMAP Courier

Hi,

I´ve decided to install Postfix as my new MTA. Mostly because it´s using the Maildir Delivery.

In case of that i can access with no problems the mails over IMAP & POP i´ve installed Imap Courier.

So.

I´ve installed all the first time with debian packages.

then I checked 4 Hours the configs & logs, cause IMAP Courier couldn´t open my Maildir. Auth worked but the Imap Client locked up.

After some hours i´ve decided to get the newest Tarball of Courier IMAP and deinstalled the deb Package of Courier IMAP.

After Conf.,comp,install, starting daemon. I´ve tryed to connect with a client to the Server. And Boom all was functionating.

Now i´m a little bit confused. I thought all packages that are in Potato are cross checked to other dep. Packages ??? or am I wrong ?

MfG Daniel

P.S.: i´ve gote some strange problem with maildrop to intigrated as local delivery. Anybody has tried anythink in this combination
???