Re: Stereo sound

Hmmm,

I turned the speaker (the one that works w/ my mp3s) down, and no sound came
out of the other one.  I looked at xmms', balance, and it was 50/50.  So then
i turned the sound back up to the defaults, and put the balance on xmms 100%
towards the questionable speaker.  No sound came out, so I'm not sure what
to think...

Thanks,
Cameron Matheson