Re: Stereo sound

That would be kind of unusual - I haven't downloaded a single mono tune, only
news broadcasts and I appreciated them being mono due to lenth of them. I
like mpg123 in console mode, and you can switch between mono and stereo. do a
'man mpg123' and it will list all the options .. xmms is a great gui'd player
and will reproduce music very well. It has a *slider* style balance and
volume, make sure you adjust your balance if you are using it. Other then
that, I'm drawing a blank.

luck to you.   Tatah