Re: Stereo sound

What are you playing when you notice only mono sound? If it's the cdrom, then
I'd venture to guess you have a cable problem between cdrom/sound card. Been
there myself, where as my mp3 player produced nice stereo sound. This was a
used card I picked up for a bench box. My sb cards have all worked fine
except sb16 pnp.

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls/TELE: USA-707-442-6579\/A GNU-Debian linux user
Email: ke6sls@arrl.net WEB: http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls ICQ: 12741145