Re: [users] Re: Blocking spam

hi

if you can telnet into the machine...
at port 110, you can probably login on the telnet/ssh port ???

	- i think that if one were using insecure pop3, they
	might as well allow you to telnet/ssh in....
		( your already have a login account )

	- seems silly to disallow ssh into a pop3 server in my book
	especially to those that would like to do so to clean
	up emails first

if so, ssh in as a regular user,
run elm/pine locally on the server and delete the emails ...
- send/reply to the emails from the server

and/or than get back to your pc and do yoru normal emailing

c ya
alvin