Re: [users] Re: getting procmail to pipe to a gzipped file

also sprach mdevin@ozemail.com.au (on Tue, 08 May 2001 07:24:41PM +1000):
> You are totally right.  (Bangs head against wall in frustration!)  Thank
> you, now everything works as it should.  I was beginning to think I had
> gremlins in my system.  I hadn't even thought that gzip and date weren't
> in the path.

you do know that procmail has a logging feature, right?

"you raise the blade, you make the change
 you rearrange me till i'm sane.
 you lock the door, and throw away the key,
 there's someone in my head but it's not me."
                                                   -- pink floyd, 1972