Re: Filtering mail w/ procmail

On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 06:55:52AM -0600, Cameron Matheson wrote:
> Hey,

> Mail/sdl
> </procmailrc>
>
> Unfortunately, only the debian list is filtered.  I'm assuming this is because
> my syntax is wrong, but the man page and examples didn't help me find my
> problem.  Anyone know what's going on?

The syntax of your procmailrc is correct, as far as I can see. But
not all Mailinglists use the "X-Mailing-List: " Header. There are
some that use the "Sender: " Header to identify themselves. Just
sift through your incoming messages and check for a unique header
specifying the mailing list.

Here's how my procmailrc looks like:

--
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail