Re: Strong encryption for mozilla (woody)

> Hall writes:
> > If you're a gnome user, why not try galeon ??
>
> Because it depends on _all_ of Mozilla?

I don't know exactly how it works, but the original complaint had to
do with the XUL interface and the add-ons (mail, news, irc, etc).
Galeon doesn't have all this. It uses "gnome" for the interface and
is only a web browser.

Yes, you do have to have _all_ of mozilla installed, but if things
were packaged differently, i.e. mozilla's HTML rendering engine were
a seperate module, would it not still work ??

> > I've used it in the past and it's quite nice...
>
> I found it less stable than Netscape 4.75, which crashes
> several times a day.
>
> I also would like to have a decent browser that doesn't
> attempt to copy IE.

Or, in my experience, and I stand behind saying this, I'd like a
browser for linux that *works* as good as IE... I am *not* pro-MS
either.

Hall