Re: Strong encryption for mozilla (woody)

On Sun, May 06, 2001 at 06:03:10PM -0700, Ross Boylan wrote:
> Is there a way to get mozilla on woody to do strong encryption?  The
> docs refer to the personal security manager, but the file no longer
> exists.  Mozilla's site says the security is now incorporated into the
> nightly build.
>
> Since that build seems not to have made it to woody, I still need to
> do something?  Any suggestions?  Does anyone have a copy of
> psm_1.3_linux.xpi?

try installing a non-anchient version of mozilla, there are debian
proper packages at:

deb http://www.debian.or.jp/~kitame/mozilla/ ./

(sources.list)

mozilla newer then M18 may never get into debian unless the maintainer
just puts it in non-US or someone volunteers a lawyer to comment on US
export law.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/