Re: Strong encryption for mozilla (woody)

On Sun, May 06, 2001 at 10:15:03PM -0700, Karsten M. Self wrote:

> Note, however, if you're shifting to the dailies, that the 0.9x series
> is rumored to be less stable than the 0.8x line.

NOOOOOOOO

/me sobs

<rant>
why don't they just throw away that entire XUL, irc, news, mail,
whatever-other-useless-cruft and concentrate on the rendering engine,
let galeon and the other frontend projects deal with the rest.  then
maybe we could have a decent browser before the next millennium.
</rant>

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/