Nautilus dies / restart after a while

Hi,

I am happy Nautilus now runs on my sid i386 system (it used to refuse to do
so cause of some misterious gconf / Corba stuff) :-)

Nevertheless, I've still got 2 problems :

1) Nautilus seems to go to sleep a strange way

When I leave my computer on for a while (say 5 minutes) without using
Nautilus (Nautilus IS running, it handles my gnome desktop) and click on a
nautilus icon (home icon for example), then Nautilus restarts.
I can see it because the screen goes grey and is then  redrawn with the
right background.
I have to click on the (home) icon once again to get the window.

2) The disk menu used to mount floppy or cds only shows :

floppy disk
zip disk

but not my cd drives. These are scsi drives, and are present in fstab.

I have the following error repeatidly in .gnome-errors :

** CRITICAL **: file nautilus-volume-monitor.c: line 995
(get_current_mount_list): assertion `fh != NULL' failed.

I don't know if it is related to either of my problems...

Did anyone experience the same problems ?

Franck
Only Linux makes it possible (TM :^)