Re: Toshiba Satellite 2535CDS laptop

I've a 2520 cds under Debian GNU/Linux.
You can enter in the bios setup in pressing the ESC key when powering on the machine.
Debian is fine for your Laptop and you should think about avoiding dual boot with M$ which is only about losing drive space.
I'm not able to boot with the debian CD (A long time ago I was able to boot on RH cd) and IIRC it's a known issue.
Th boot floppy is the solution. Are you sure to use the good one ?

Christophe