Pseudo Image Kit

Hi,

	I'm trying to use the pseudo image kit to build iso images from
R3.
	I got the .list files, ran make-pseudo-image script, got the
650MB files and now I'm going to run rsync to transform the pseudo-image
files in real iso9660 files.
 	My doubt is: the pseudo-image files have lots of plain text in
the beginning (statements about US export laws, mirror lists, etc) and
then the binary data. Is this correct? I mean, does the iso file on the
mirror contains such plain text as well so that they can be synchronized?
	TIA,

[]s
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21