Re: spam here and there

on Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 09:13:07PM -0700, Jaye Inabnit ke6sls (ke6sls@snowcrest.net) wrote:
> I am getting this now in my private email here as well as via the debian-user
> list. I assume my address came from this list. Are others on this list
> getting this personally too?

I've seen it about a half dozen times.  All from the same originating
IP:  61.216.69.8

inet.net, a Chinese telecom, appears to be the source.
above.net, a US ISP, appears to be their US upstream provider.

I've advised both and submitted the IP to ORBS.  RBL doesn't have
similar open submission processes.