KDE2 compile...

Hello all!
Once again I am in need of your help... I wish to use this chance to thank
people who helped me... Thanks guys! Maybe this is a question for an other
mail list... Anyway here it goes: when I try to do a "dpkg-buildpackage
-rfakeroot" KDE2 starts to compile (or prepare to, anyway) and exit with error
"aclocal: command not found". I have searched my Debian 2.2 disks for that
file and find libguile6-dev and installed it... Now I have directory
/usr/share/aclocal and a couple of scripts in it. Fine. When I have re-run the
build process it has exited with "execvs: aclocal: Permission denied". Then
I have changed file atributes for all of those scripts to 777. This error went
away, but "execvs: command not found" apeared. I searched for execvs but found
nothing. What should I do to make KDE2 up-and running? Compile in a standard
way (./configure, make, make install) works ok, but i want to do it in a
Debian way... :) The package has been "debianised" already (debian dir), of
course... KDE is v2.01, Debian v2.2, Kernel v2.4.3.

Thanks!
... Iza svakog ugla vreba Dragan Kojic - Keba...