Re: Million Dollar Oracle Prize

joshnarins@hs.hikory.com wrote:

> They just ran an ad "We'll make your web site run three times faster, or
> we'll give you a million dollars."
>
> I guess they were thinking I was just standing around waiting for someone
> to blow smoke up my ass.

those are some of my favorite commercials..its amazing that they have that
level of confidence in their product.  and the fine print just says it
applies to people using MS SQL, IBM DB2 and some BEA weblogic products.

imagine if MS came out and said they would give $500 for every crash
that you have :)

or something..

nate

--