Re: USB keyboard os install

You should be able to get a proper boot diskette at:

Bear in mind that you'll HAVE to use the 2.4 kernel, if you need USB support.
Please follow my link and check the kernel-config file. You'll notice USB support and this entry: CONFIG_USB_KBD=m
I don't know if it is possible to change that toCONFIG_USB_KBD=y but I guess it's worth to try.

Good luck!