Problems with CD-Burner after upgrading to Kernel 2.4.3

Hi,

I recently upgraded to kernel 2.4.3 with the packages of Adrian
Bunk. BTW: Thanks for this possibility!

With the new kernel I get the following message from my CD-Burner.

Apr 30 08:46:34 debian kernel: sr1: CDROM not ready.  Make sure there is a disc in the drive.

Of course there is no disc inside.

I have an IDE-Burner with SCSI-emulation. The only problem I really
have with my burner is, that two of six burnings on CD-RW failed. But
that is maybe another question, because I had the same problem with
the old kernel.

So how can I get rid of the message?

TIA
juh

--
Bücherwahnsinn! Was kann man ohne Angst noch lesen?
http://www.sudelbuch.de/2001/20010228.html