Re: The Perfect Debian / Personal Computer

Sound card: Ensoniq es1371
Video card: Matrox Millennium G200, G400, or G450
modem: doesn't matter really, just make sure it's
external, and make sure that is isn't a winmodem.

For a guide to building a cheap linux box refer to:
http://www.math.sunysb.edu/~comech/tools/CheapBox.html

hth
--- John and Kristy Woodill <woodill@yta.attmil.ne.jp>