Re: Getting Online with DSL Ethernet

Actually I downloaded it on a mac and burned it as a ISO-9660 than tried to
open it on the linux box.
I was able to mount to the cd but than I'm not sure how to open the file.
There are instructions on the roaring penguin site:
The recommended installation procedure for NetBSD users is as follows:

         tar xvfz rp-pppoe-3.0.tar.gz
         cd rp-pppoe-3.0/src
         ./configure --mandir=/usr/share/man
         make
         make -i install
         adsl-setup

But those didn't work for me.
I've put this project aside for now and am trying to get GNOME up and
running first. Once I have that up it may be a little easier for me to
figure out the other.

Anthony Minero
Creative Director
PencilFight Design