RE: Use Linuxdesktop to login to an NT server.

Mistake was mine - misinterpreted I guess.

Below is a similar question raised on a Linux-Mandrake reflector that I
subscribed to before going only debian.  It may be of some help.

Apologies to gurus and the readers at large - clearly a case of the blind
leading the blind.  I will try this against my own NT server later this
weekend.

-rick