Re: crash?

> > I eventually got to a black screen with an immobile mouse and an
> > unresponsive keyboard. I had to reboot.
>
> Sometimes necessary, but often not.  You'll also want to read up on
the
> "magic sysrq" key combinations.  I've got these taped up in
strategic
> locations.

What are these "magic sysrq" key combinations and where could I read
up on them?  I thought I knew atleast some of them, but without
knowing the kind of combinations you're talking about I can't be sure.
They could help out on the few times I have issues I can't recover
from and actually have to reboot.

Thanks,
Rob