Re: X Window System - Mouse - Newbie Question

Thanks Tim I finally got the mouse working. I had to configure the
XF86Config file not using the GUI. I just changed the mouse to PS/2 and that
worked. I'm not sure why the GUI didn't work. I'm thinking it may have saved
the new file in the wrong place.

Oh well, it works.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to get online. I'm sure the list will be
hearing more from me.

Thanks for the help so far.

Anthony