RE: How do I build a driver floppy?

It is as easy as booting your floppy, switching to a console
screen, and copying the floppy kernel to the hard disk (with
the map) and running lilo.  I am assuming that this is a
debian install floppy with your custom kernel on it.  I also
assume that since you know how to replace the floppy kernel
you will have no trouble putting it on hd and patching up
lilo.conf.

When you get it to boot from hd, compile a custom kernel
at your earliest convenience.

jim